"

丽江柯合实业有限公司

"

当前位置: 希尼尔首页 > > 译海拾贝 > 翻译知识



 实用英语-邀请客户共同进餐需要掌握的英语

青岛希尼尔翻译咨询有限公司(www.losthive.com)2016年1月17日整理发布

     

青岛希尼尔翻译公司(www.losthive.com)2016年1月17日整理了实用英语-邀请客户共同进餐需要掌握的英语,内容如下:

邀请客户共同进餐需要掌握的英语

状况1:先和客户约定吃饭时间和地点

A:我今晚想邀请您吃晚饭,不知您是否有空?

Would you be interested in dinner with me.Are you free?
B:谢谢您的邀请,我今晚有空。

Thank you for your invitation.I am free tonight.

A:您喜欢吃哪种菜?中餐、西餐还是海产?

Which food would you like best?Chinese food,western food or sea food?

B:我比较喜欢西餐。

I prefer western food.

A:好的,我晚上7:00去饭店接您。

Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up at 7:00 o’clock at night.

B:很好,我会等候。

Ok,I’ll wait for you.

A:待会儿见。

See you later.

B:再见。

See you.

状况2:刚到达餐厅

A:请给两人的座位。

Please give me a table for two.

C:(服务生)这边请。

This way,please.

A:我要靠窗的位置。

I want a seat by the window.

B:这位置不错。

This seat is not bad.

A:很高兴您满意,请坐。

It’s my pleasure to satisfy you,have a seat ,please!

状况3:点正餐前,先点些饮料

C:这是菜单和酒类表。

This is menu and wine list.
A:您想喝点什么?Johnson先生,啤酒或酒?

What would you like to drink?Mr.Johnson,beer or wine?

B:我想试试台湾啤酒。

I want to try some Taiwan beer.

A:来两瓶台湾啤酒。

Two bottles of beer ,please.

C:好的,先生。

Ok, Sir.

状况4:开始点正餐

A:您想点什么餐?

What would you like to eat?

B:这家餐厅的招牌菜是什么?我们有特制牛排、鸡肉和鱼。

What is the special food of restaurant? We have special beefsteak,chicken and fish.

B:我喜欢牛排。

I’d like beefsteak.

A:来两客。

Make it two.

C:您要几分熟?三分、五分或全熟?

How would you like to have it?rare,medium or overdone?

B:我要五分熟。

I want medium.

A:我也是。

Me too.

状况5:点些甜点、水果和饮料

C:您们的甜点要什么?

What dessert would you like?

A:你们有什么?

What do you have?

C:蛋糕、派、冰淇淋和水果。

Cake, ,ice cream and fruit.

B:给我冰淇淋和水果。

Ice cream and fruit ,please.

C:好的,谢谢。那么要喝点什么,咖啡或茶?

Ok,thank you.What would you like to drink,coffee or tea?

B:我比较喜欢茶。

I prefer tea.

A:我要咖啡。

I want coffee.

C:谢谢,请稍后。

Ok,thank you.Please wait for a moment.



状况6:用完餐,付账

A:服务生,请给我账单。

Attendant,Please give me the bill.
C:先生,一共是1050元(新台币)。

Sir,total is 1050 new ntd.

A:这是1100元,不用找了。

This is 1100 new ntd. ,keep the change.

C:谢谢,先生,请再次光临。

Thank you,Sir,please come again.

B:这家餐厅不错,谢谢您的晚餐。

This restaurant is not bab,thank you for the dinner.

A:不客气。

Don’t mention it.

单词/词组

1、邀请 invite(v) invitation(n)

2、中餐、西餐或海产 Chinese food,western food or sea food?

3、两人的座位(桌子) a table for two

4、我要靠窗的位子 I want a seat by the window.

5、菜单和酒类表 menu and wine list

6、台湾啤酒 Taiwan beer

7、餐厅的招牌菜 special food of this restaurant

8、牛排、鸡肉和鱼 beefsteak,chicken and fish

9、来两份 Make it two

10、三分、五分或全熟 rare,medium or overdone

11、甜点 dessert

12、给我账单 Give me the bill

13、不用找(零钱)了 Keep the change.

14、请再次光临 Please come again.


注:部分内容来源于网路,转载并不代表希尼尔翻译公司赞同其观点,也不代表对其真实性负责。如涉及版权,请及时通知我们,我们将尽快删除。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

翻译学习、翻译知识、英语词汇